International Enrolment

Applying for a place at University Senior College as an international student is easy.

And before applying, it’s important that you are aware of the tuition fees for international students.

How to apply

1. The application form

Download and complete the application form or complete the online application.

2. Include your documents

Your application MUST include the following six items to be considered. (Certified copies need to be stamped and witnessed before inclusion in your application):

  • Certified copies of school reports for the last 2 years.
  • Certified copies of results for any English language examinations or English language study program that has been undertaken in the last 2 years.
  • Certified copy of Passport details (plus Passport photos if available).
  • Certified copy of Birth Certificate.
  • A testimonial reference letter from your principal/teacher.
  • A homestay profile if required.

3. Send applications and required documents

Send your completed application form, documentation and application fee to your educational agent or directly to University Senior College International Program via email or by post addressed to:

The International Registrar 
University Senior College
The University of Adelaide
North Terrace
Adelaide SA  5005

4. Your Letter of Offer

If you are successful, you will receive by email a Letter of Offer. The original will follow by post.

5. Accept Your Offer

To accept the offer, payment is required. Payment may be made by bank cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard, American Express, electronic transfer or Bpay. Details are found within your letter of offer.

6. Apply for visa

When payment has been received you will receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. This will enable you to apply for a student visa to enter Australia. A student Homestay profile form will also be sent to you at this time for organisation of your Homestay accommodation.

7. Entry to Australia and start your study!

Once your student visa is approved, you can enter Australia to commence either your English for academic purposes (Intensive English) course or your academic study.