You may apply for a place at University Senior College at any time of the year.
If you would like to see USC in action, you can always come along to one of our weekly guided tours. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact our staff, who would love to answer them for you.
For any further questions please contact our Enrolment Officer, Michelle Giavis, or phone 8313 4988.
“I love the diverse range of subjects available to choose from. The two-hour long classes help to really dive deep into learning and gives more time to complete work.” Ashley, Year 11
How to apply (domestic students)
The application process outlined below is for domestic applicants only. If you are an international student, please follow the enrolment steps for international students.
How to enrol for a place at University Senior College
- Application form. Complete the application form and return it with the application fee of $100 (GST inclusive and non-refundable) to USC.
- Your Test. Students will be invited to sit an entry test. Shortly after the test, students will be notified of the outcome and if they will progress to an interview
- Your offer of enrolment. Shortly after the interview, you’ll be notified whether your application for enrolment has been successful. If it is successful, you’ll be offered a place at USC. You can secure your enrolment by completing the USC enrolment forms and returning them to the College with the enrolment fee of $300 (also not refundable) within one week of the receipt of the offer.
- Orientation. You are expected to attend an orientation program, which takes place during the week prior to the commencement of formal lessons. You can see your campus, meet other new students and settle in before you start.
- Transition lectures. If you’re enrolled for Year 12 or 13, you are required to attend the transition lectures held at the end of the current year for the subjects you intend to study in the following year at USC. A program is distributed during Term 4.
How to apply (International Students)
Applying for a place at University Senior College if you’re an international student is quite easy. Make sure you’re familiar with each step in the process, and the tuition fees that apply to international students. We have all information – along with the steps in the process – in our International Students section of the website.