You may apply for a place at University Senior College at any time of the year.
If you would like to see USC in action, you can always come along to one of our fortnightly guided tours. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to get in touch with our staff, who would love to answer them for you.
Enrolment at University Senior College in 2022
USC has currently reached capacity for Year 10 in 2022 and now has a wait list for applicants seeking enrolment at Year 10 in 2022.
We are still accepting applications for Year 11 and 12 in 2022.
Orientation for students commencing in 2022
Information regarding orientation for new students commencing in 2022 and book lists will be emailed to families in early December 2021.
For any further questions please contact our Enrolment Officer, Michelle Giavis, or phone 8313 4988.
“I love the diverse range of subjects available to choose from. The two-hour long classes help to really dive deep into learning and gives more time to complete work.” Ashley, Year 11
How to apply (domestic students)
The application process outlined below is for domestic applicants only. If you are an international student, please follow the enrolment steps for international students.
How to enrol for a place at University Senior College
- Application form. Complete the application form and return it with the application fee of $80 (GST inclusive and non-refundable) to USC.
- Your interview. On receipt of the application form the Enrolment Officer will make contact to arrange a time for the student, with at least one parent or guardian, to attend an interview on campus. During the interview, subject choices will be discussed, and you’ll be asked to complete a short aptitude test and essay. You’ll need to bring your current and previous year's school reports. Without these, the enrolment process cannot be finalised.
- Your offer of enrolment. Shortly after the interview, you’ll be notified whether your application for enrolment has been successful. If it is successful, you’ll be offered a place at USC. You can secure your enrolment by completing the USC enrolment forms and returning them to the College with the enrolment fee of $240 (also not refundable) within two weeks of the receipt of the offer.
- Orientation. You are expected to attend an orientation program, which takes place during the week prior to the commencement of formal lessons. You can see your campus, meet other new students and settle in before you start.
- Transition lectures. If you’re enrolled for Year 12 or 13, you are required to attend the transition lectures held at the end of the current year for the subjects you intend to study in the following year at USC. A program is distributed during Term 4.
How to apply (International Students)
Applying for a place at University Senior College if you’re an international student is quite easy. Make sure you’re familiar with each step in the process, and the tuition fees that apply to international students. We have all information – along with the steps in the process – in our International Students section of the website.