University Senior College is an independent secondary school with a strong learning culture driven by passionate and inspirational teachers.
Founded in 2002, we are one of the most significant feeder schools to the university sector in South Australia. USC is an adult learning environment for years 10 to 12 students that has access to the University of Adelaide’s facilities.
Our graduates are ready to succeed at University, and become leaders in their field. If you’re a student at USC, you’ll be challenged to be a creative critical thinker, building skills in resilience and innovation.
“USC is full of positive, hardworking and ambitious students and even after only being here for a year, I can say I have become a much more enthusiastic and passionate learner.” Jayda, Year 10
To inspire, empower and nurture lifelong learning.
USC graduate attributes
USC graduates are:
- Adaptable, resilient and ready to succeed at university
- Effective communicators
- Leaders and collaborators
- Creative, innovative and critical thinkers
- Ethical and interculturally minded
- Resilient, creative and intrinsically motivated students who are equipped for university.
- Inspirational learning opportunities that support creativity, problem solving and collaboration.
- A genuine partnership with The University of Adelaide, designed to foster a love of learning.
- Passionate and inspirational staff who are leaders in their fields.
- A diverse, cohesive and respectful community.
- Teaching and learning spaces that inspire.
- Exceptional governance and enabling structures support USC as a high performing organisation.
- Build the reputation and the brand of USC as the College of choice for pre-tertiary education.
Integrity, Mutual Respect and Diversity.