University Senior College is an independent secondary school with a strong learning culture driven by passionate and inspirational teachers.
Founded in 2002, we are one of the most significant feeder schools to the university sector in South Australia. USC is an adult learning environment for Years 10 to 12 students that has access to The University of Adelaide’s facilities.
Our graduates are ready to succeed at University, and become leaders in their field. If you’re a student at USC, you’ll be challenged to be a creative critical thinker, building skills in resilience and innovation.
“USC is full of positive, hardworking and ambitious students and even after only being here for a year, I can say I have become a much more enthusiastic and passionate learner.” Jayda, Year 10
To inspire, empower and nurture lifelong learning.
USC graduate attributes
USC graduates are:
- Adaptable and ready to succeed at university.
- Effective communicators.
- Empathetic collaborators and leaders.
- Creative, innovative, divergent, and critical thinkers.
- Ethical and interculturally minded.
- Nurture a respectful, diverse, and cohesive community.
- Support students to be resilient, creative, intrinsically motivated and ready for university.
- Engage students in learning opportunities that challenge, foster creativity, problem-solving and collaboration.
- Capitalise on our environment within and beyond the classroom that motivates and stimulates learning.
- Support passionate and inspirational staff who are leaders in their fields.
- Preserve a genuine partnership with The University of Adelaide, designed to promote a love of learning.
- Provide exceptional and proactive governance, enabling University Senior College to be a high performing organisation.
- Build the reputation and the brand of University Senior College as the school of choice for pre-tertiary education.
Integrity, Mutual Respect and Diversity.