Before applying, ensure you are aware of the tuition fees for international students.
How to apply
1. Fill out the form
Download and complete the application form or complete the online application.
2. Include your documents
You will need to include the following 6 items with your application form:
- Certified copies of school reports for the last 2 years.
- Certified copies of results for any English language examinations or English language study program that has been undertaken in the last 2 years.
- Certified copy of Passport details (plus Passport photos if available).
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate.
- A testimonial reference letter from your principal/teacher.
- A homestay profile if required.
Important: certified copies need to be stamped and witnessed
3. Send applications and required documents
Send your completed application form, documentation and application fee to your educational agent or directly to University Senior College International Program addressed to:
The International Registrar
University Senior College
The University of Adelaide
Adelaide SA 5005
4. Receive a Letter of Offer
Successful applicants will receive by email a Letter of Offer within 7 days. The original will follow by post.
To accept the offer, payment is required. Payment may be made by bank cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard, American Express, electronic transfer or Bpay.
6. Apply for visa
When payment has been received you will receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. This will enable you to apply for a student visa to enter Australia. A student Homestay profile form will also be sent to you at this time for organisation of your Homestay accommodation.
7. Entry to Australia
Once your student visa is approved, you can enter Australia to commence either your English for academic purposes (Intensive English) course or your academic study.