Why Choose USC?
- Prepares students for university within a university setting
- Immerses students in a university style-learning environment closely managing the transition from secondary to tertiary study
- Ensures development of independent study skills and self motivation through well managed structured support programs
- Awards graduates who meet the required course prerequisites, with the recognised qualifications to enter any Australian university in the field of study
- Gives students access to the University of Adelaide’s extensive facilities and resources
- Provides a culture of high achievement
- Provides students with the best possible opportunities for academic success
- Promotes personal as well as academic development, focusing on application, not just retention of knowledge
- Keeps you informed with comprehensive monitoring of your son or daughter’s performance, attitude, effort and attendance
- Acknowledges the success of the past while striving to be at the cutting edge of innovation and forward thinking
- Supplies students with modern facilities and technological infrastructure that allow the best opportunities for achievement
Who Should Apply?
Students who desire to achieve university entrance. USC is an academic preparation college focused on achieving success. USC only offers subjects that lead to university. USC is not only a school for gifted students, but also for students who wish to lift their final grades. USC accepts students whose attitude and approach to life and study are about achieving success. Students need to have a good academic record coupled with an excellent attitude and motivation.Download the International Program Brochure