A recent amendment to the Privacy Act of 1988 comes into force from Wednesday 12 March 2014. It is a Federal Government requirement that schools, businesses and other institutions make available their privacy policies.
As a school, we keep information about students and their families that is necessary to carry out our roles as educators and to exercise appropriate care for our students. We are very mindful of the need for parents and students to know that their privacy is respected.
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and Procedure 2014
- Standard Collection Notice 2014
- Standard Collection Notice (Chinese) 2014
- Employment Collection Notice 2014
- Alumni Standard Collection Notice 2014