Campus and Facilities
The main campus of University Senior College is located in the six storey Jordan Building on the grounds of the University of Adelaide, North Terrace campus. The recently refurbished Jordan building includes:
- Ground Floor - reception, leadership and administration services
- Level 1 - science laboratories with specialised rooms for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and a General Science room catering for all sciences including Psychology
- Level 2 - teaching spaces, computer room, and collaborative student learning areas
- Level 3 - state-of-the-art 72 seat lecture theatre, teaching and student collaboration spaces, and student kitchen facilities
- Level 4 - teaching and student collaboration spaces
- Level 5 - state-of-the-art 50 seat lecture theatre, in addition to teaching and student collaboration spaces.
Gawler Place campus
The Gawler Place campus is located off North Terrace at 7-19 Gawler Place, situated on Level 9 of the Parc Arcade building.
Level 9 is home to the University Senior College Visual Arts and Drama facilities and offers a large Art and Design space for students. The expansive Drama space is used for Drama lessons and rehearsals in addition to Adelaide Fringe performances and the annual Art and Design Exhibition. Gawler Place is also home to International Student Services and the USC STEM "Thinker, Tinker, Maker" group. Year 10 students are located in the newly renovated facilities located at the Gawler Place campus.
University of Adelaide
The partnership between USC and the University of Adelaide provides all USC students with access to the following University facilities:
- Lecture theatres: the majority of Year 12 lectures are held in the numerous lecture theatres that are located on the North Terrace campus. Many Year 12 lectures are recorded and provided online to students.
- Barr Smith Library: students have borrowing rights, access to all computers and use of study spaces including the silent study room.
- Student Hub: eateries and collaboration/study spaces.
- Adelaide Law School: mock trials location.
- Little Theatre: Drama production.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and extension activities.
- Information Technology Services.
- Adelaide University Sport.
North Terrace facilities
With our location in the educational hub of Adelaide, students have access to and use the following educational resources:
- Magistrates Court
- Art Gallery
- State Library
- Botanical Gardens
- Centre of Democracy
With two, 2-hour tutorial/lesson times, Year 10 and 11 students have ample time to experience these resources without causing disruption to their other classes. Year 12 students make use of these facilities during their 2-hour tutorials.